The vision of the college is transforming lives and communities through learning. College exists to provide high quality education and to shape a better future of young women of the society. With the spirit of academic excellence we empower the young women in pursuit of knowledge and learning.Further, the College will be a world leader in preparing professionals who provide leadership and exemplary educational and related services to improve the lives of individuals in a changing and complex global society.
The primary mission of the College is to deepen and extend knowledge about the formation and utilization of human capabilities. We make every decision to support the career and personal development of our learners.Our curriculum, teaching and services demonstrate that we value the diverse profiles of our learners.
- Help to prepare educational professionals recognized for the quality and significance of their teaching, research, scholarship, service, outreach, and leadership.
- Provide widely recognized leadership in the improvement of teaching, learning, and the assessment of educational outcomes across the life span through research, scholarship, and technology.
- Enhance the commitment of faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizenship.
- Sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the College.
- Enhance the effective and efficient management of the College.
- academic excellence and integrity
- outstanding teaching and service
- scholarly research and professional leadership
- integration of teaching, research, and service
- individual and collective excellence
- diversity, equity, and social justice
- education of individuals across the life span
- collegiality and collaboration